Solar energy storage systems use a battery to store the electricity generated by the photovoltaic (PV) solar system. Apart from battery banks, the second option through which a person can store solar energy is through Grid Inter-Tie. This storage system is used to store energy coming from the sun during the daytime and can be used at night when the sun isn’t giving any lightning. Using solar storage systems will benefit you a lot because of low electricity bills and other factors.
What is Energy Storage?
Energy storage in the solar system refers to instruments that can store energy in any form. There are three types of energy storage forms (batteries, mechanical storage, thermal storage). Energy storage improves the quality of power and productivity of your system.
The Types of Energy Storage:
The most common form of storing energy is using the battery. This electrochemical technology uses a wide range of chemistries.
2. Thermal Storage.
Thermal Storage involves releasing or compressing cold or hot that usually occurs from solid into a liquid or from gas to liquid and vice versa.
3. Mechanical Storage.
The simplest energy storage system is the mechanical storage system. It draws kinetic forces to store energy. But in today’s world, the grid requires every latest technology to work correctly.
Advantages of Solar Energy Storage Systems
- Solar energy storage systems have many advantages; some of them are listed below;
- A balanced electricity load is the main benefit that owners of solar energy storage companies give to their customers. There may come some rainy days in which there is no or very little sunshine; on that day’s storage system use their stored energy to give you light.
- Home battery storage systems provide resilience in critical times. There are some days when there is proper electrical power disruption which usually takes 3-4 days to get completely fixed. In that case, these storage systems provide backup plans during the electrical disturbance. These storage systems can also be used for small-scale home applications like mobile charging grids, portable electrical units, microgrids, etc.
You can get Perfect Energy Storage from Andan Power.
- Andan Power technology is focused on giving top-notch (photovoltaic) PV products, energy storage, and treatment to your residential, commercial, or industrial energy management problems. Their agenda is to provide you with a cost-effective plan to decrease power consumption and enhance power safety.
- You can also monitor your storage system anytime through the use of the Andan Power app and make sure about your house’s safety.
Nowadays, the solar energy storage system is widely used because it is the best way to save electricity bills and make full use of sunlight. There are many types through which energy can be stored, including batteries, thermal storage, mechanical storage, etc. The price depends on the size, battery, and other factors of panels. Moreover, you can consult with Andan Power technology as they have experience in every aspect of the problem related to Solar energy storage systems.