Advantages Of Andan Hybrid Inverter
The Structure of Our Inverter
How Our Hybrid Inverter Work
About Our Inverter Management System- EMS
EMS energy management system is a set of energy storage management system developed by McGregor based on multi-variable constraints and in-depth learning mechanism. Through the analysis of system capacity and load demand, the optimal real-time charging and discharging strategy is configured under the condition of maintaining high efficiency of the system, the system can effectively regulated and monitor energy, and alarm and trace equipment failure.
- Standard power dispatching interface, supporting multiple communication protocols;
- More comprehensive and detailed data monitoring;
- Retrospective analysis of 5-year historical data;
- Operation monitoring data include all kinds of switches, contactor status swing, PCS system operation data, battery operation data, etc.
- Humanized operation interface, simple and convenient management, easy to operate. Supporting mobile app and remote operation functions.
Scope Of Application
- Energy control of microgrid system
- Energy control of peak-shaving commerce
- Energy control of optical storage and charging system
- Energy control of multi-energy complementary system
- Frequency and peak modulation energy control
- C omplete communication interface, 6 RS485, 2RS232, 2 Ethernet, support WIFI/4G/CAN customizable
- Running Linux operating system, perfect equipment debugging software, convenient and flexible equipment success
- Rich and prominent software functions: embedded WEB, built-in database, data cloud platform, mobile phone access
- Support 8DI 4DO, support local parameter setting
BR6216 dispatch manager is a frame embedded computer based on industrial Cortex-A8 processor with 600MHz main frequency RISC architecture. It supports two 10/100 adaptive Industrial Ethernet interfaces, eight serial communication interfaces (2 RS232/6 RS485), customizable WIFI/4G, 8 DI and 4 DO, large capacity SD memory card interfaces, built-in RTC, buzzer and so on.
Users provide powerful communication modes. The standard 19 inch 1U height chassis is rugged and durable, and easy to install. Embedded 256MB DDR3 SDRAM and 256M Flash memory, abundant communication ports are very suitable for power environment monitoring, energy storage system energy management and other applications in communication room.
|Power supply||Input voltage AC220V|
|Power consumption less than 19W|
|IO Channels||8-way input, support predestined (12V) and no- predestined input, 4-way output|
|Key||The 1FUN key is used to restore the default IP address|
|Peripheral Interface||1 USB HOST, 1 SD card slot|
|Communication serial port||Six isolated RS485 interfaces, using three-level protection, supporting 4KV protection in GB/T 17626.5- 2008 standard|
|Two Circles Isolated RS232|
|Two 100M/10M Ethernet Interfaces|
|Mesh port||Support embedded WEB, no need to install any software to browse monitoring data|
|Wireless conﬁgurable||Wiﬁ||Compatibility standard 802.11a/b/g, radio frequency type DSSS/CCK/OFDM|
|4G all Netcom||Four-band TDD-LTE and three-band FDD-LTE|
|GPRS||Four frequency 850/900/1800/1900, Class~12|
|CPU||Main frequency 600MHZ, CORTEX-A8 processor|
|Computing resource||Memory, FLASH||The default memory is 256M. FLASH 256M, other|
|Work environment||working temperature||-10℃ ~50℃|
|Storage temperature||-30℃ ~70℃|
|Appearance structure||structure||High quality aluminium alloy|
|Installation mode||Installation of front panel or rear panel rack|